But you don't necessarily need to sacrifice your diet just to have a very tasty meal. So, as a help, here is one of the cooking recipes that I came across that will definitely help our fellow brethren that are undergoing a diet but still want to satisfy and please their taste buds: Organic Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts.
One of the common problems in cooking chicken breasts is that it dries out easily, there is a high chance it will be bland as it consists white meat. But in this certain chicken recipe, we will solve that problem. By stuffing it with spinach, cheese, aromatic spices, this bland boring meal turns to a gourmet that both adult and children will love!
To ensure that chicken breasts are moist and tender, moist and tender, rub it with an ample amount of healthy oil like olive oil.
Are you ready to uncover this recipe? Ready your cooking skills and let's get cooking!
- 2 pkg. (10 oz. each) frozen chopped organic spinach, thawed
- 1 cup shredded low-fat organic Swiss cheese
- 3/4 cup low-fat organic ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup grated low-fat organic Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove organic garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp. organic white onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. course ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 6 boneless, organic skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. organic dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. organic dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 15 X 10-inch baking pan by lightly greasing or spraying lightly with cooking spray.
- Squeeze moisture from spinach. Put in a large bowl, along with the cheeses, garlic, onion, pepper and nutmeg. Stir to combine.
- Cut a slit lengthwise through the center of each chicken breast to form a pocket. Stuff each chicken breast with the spinach mixture. Place chicken pieces in baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine oil and remaining spices. Brush mixture over chicken breasts.
- Bake, uncovered, 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes, or until meat is cooked through.
Enjoy your originally bland chicken meal turned into a gourmet meal!